The past couple of days I have encouraged my readers to enter the leadership construction zone.
If you need help on how to proceed, consider the following 10 ideas …
1. Spend an afternoon evaluating your calendar.
2. Schedule a one hour block of time to evaluate your finances.
3. Do an inventory of your fitness goals and keep a written account of your nutrition for a week.
4. Spend an afternoon evaluating the content on every page of your website.
5. Have a family meeting to evaluate how things are going as you near the midpoint of 2014.
6. Think about your top four goals for the second half of the year.
7. Make a list of 10 things you wish you could change in your work place.
8. Evaluate your friendships and ask yourself who you have genuinely cared for over the past 90 days.
9. Schedule an hour of solitude once a week for the next month.
10. Read 2 books during June on an area of your leadership you want to take to the next level.
Personally, I have made the decision to take a four week break from blogging to work on some changes I am making in my own life and work. After four years of 4-5 posts per week, it is time to push the pause button. I will give you more information in a few weeks. My next blog will be July 7th.
Now, let’s go to work. Use the list or create your own, but either way it’s time to put your leadership campus under construction.
Leadership Begins at Home,
Do you have any other suggestion for leaders who desire to make improvements?
Comment Below …