Today I have a simple challenge for you. What if you took one of your lunches each month and committed it to learning?
Here are some ideas to consider:
- Meet with someone you consider to be a strong leader and bring a list of questions.
- Spend an hour reading a Harvard Business Review case study.
- Visit a corporate environment that is thriving and meet with the leader.
- Visit a nonprofit and see what you can learn about mobilizing volunteers.
- Go to a museum.
- Take an hour and write out 10 dreams you have as a leader.
- Catch up on all of your unread blogs.
- Read the biography of a respected leader.
[Tweet “Lunch is a great time to connect with others relationally, but it is also a great time to learn.”]
If you will strategically use twelve of your lunches in the coming year to pursue learning, you will be a better leader.
Leadership Begins at Home,
What other ideas would you add to the list?
Comment Below …