Henry Ford once said, “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.”
[Tweet ““A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford”]
I hope you are making more than money today. I hope you are making a difference.
Focus on these seven ways to add value to others today.
- Call someone who helped you get to where you are and thank them for their contribution to your journey.
- Write out a to-do list with 7 additional things you can do for others and then complete the list.
- Encourage someone on your team who is struggling.
- Have a conversation with a coworker and simply listen to their ideas.
- Take someone to lunch or out for coffee to catch up & pay for the check.
- Help someone complete a task they are responsible for.
- Pray for the people on your team.
Making a difference is not hard if you will be intentional. There is no better time to start than today.
Leadership Begins at Home,
What are some other things a leader can do to make a difference?
Comment Below …