Book Randy to speak at your next event
The Right Keynote Speaker for your next event
Your people won't bring their best selves to work if they're not leading at home. Does your organization need a self-leadership revolution, or at least need a fresh perspective? Do your people need a reminder that you don't just want them to be good employees; you want them to win at life?
Randy delivers keynotes, specifically tailored to what will inspire your people to take action in their own self-leadership journeys. Through a mix of personal insights and actionable recommendations, your people will leave with the knowledge and power to transform their leadership and their lives.
"Sitting here today was not only about business. It had everything to do with life. The tools Randy shared will give you a better life, a better family, and make you a better human being. After decades of studying leadership, this was the best day of training I have experienced. It was incredible. I just loved it."
Howard Behar, Former President of Starbucks International
Speaking Topics Include …
For Individuals & Teams:
- Finding Your Way … Discovering the Truth About You
- Unstuck … How to Live and Lead with Traction
- Great Leaders Grow … Becoming a Leader for Life
- The Heart of Leadership … 5 Heart Habits to Grow Your Character
- The Secret … 5 Fundamental Skills of Leading Others
- The Secret of Teams … The 4 Essentials of a High-Performance Team
- Leaders Made Here … How to Build a Leadership Culture
- Talent Magnet: How to Attract and Keep the Best People
- Win the Heart … How to Create a Culture of Full Engagement
- Win Every Day … Proven Practices for Extraordinary Execution
- Chess not Checkers … The 4 Moves of a High-Performance Organization
"Not only is Randy a great speaker who can hold everyone's attention, he genuinely seeks to understand our work in order to inspire and challenge us through relevant messages that really hit home. As a result, Randy has become well-loved and respected within our team and we always look forward to learning from him."
David Millican, Director of Restaurant Development, Chick-fil-A Inc.
"After Randy Gravitt spoke at our conference, there was a buzz in our company about leadership. Everyone agreed it was the best part of the conference! Randy provided great insight on key leadership qualities. He challenged everyone to become the leader we know they can be."
- Rick Harrell, Kroger Pharmacy, Atlanta KMA
"The message is upbeat and positive, while at the same time focused and meaningful. Our audience members left ready to take on the world"
- Manisha S. Bhaskar, Senior Director of Communications and Development, American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
"Be ready to be encouraged, stretched, and challenged."
- Michael McCathren, Chick-fil-A Inc.
"When working with our players and coaches, Randy had an engaging balance of empathy, understanding, tough love, and humor. His insights and feedback created an environment where we were challenged to be true to what we believe and to hold ourselves accountable to our high standards."
- Emily Kuhfeld, Head Coach of Women's Golf, Georgia Southern University
Speaker Request Form